Auto Run and Navigate in Diablo Immortal: As with other games in the series, this one requires players to move around to collect and explore items. Some people enjoy manually navigating their characters, but many want to learn how to run in Diablo Immortal. Let’s also mention the auto pick-up feature that allows you to get loot instantly.
How to Auto Run and Navigate in Diablo Immortal
- Open the full-screen map by tapping on the minimap at the top right of the screen.
- Select a specific Landmark on the map or use a Custom Pin to mark a location.
- This will get up the option to Navigate – tap on it,
- You should now notice the message “Navigating to” on the screen.
And that’s it; you will auto-run to that location.
Auto Navigation Not Working?
You need to fulfill a condition before being able to auto-run in an area – completing the story missions there. After completing all the missions, you will be able to navigate that area by autorunning.
Focus on finishing your campaign in a zone where you can move quickly. It should then work. You must keep an eye on your character as it will not auto-battle or fight automatically. If you leave your character unattended, there’s a good chance that others will attack it.
How to turn on Auto Loot in Diablo Immortal
There are tons of loot in this primary game, so that you may miss some. This trick is a time-saver and a great way to save effort.
Here’s how to enable Auto Pick-up and Auto Loot in Diablo Immortal.
- Pen up the Menu by pressing the three horizontal buttons at the top right of the screen.
- Click on Settings which is a Gear icon at the top right.
- Under General, scroll down and see “Auto Pick Up. “
- Please turn it on for Normal, Magic, and Rare to auto-loot items. If you prefer only to enable it for Rare items, that’s cool.
This is how you can auto navigate and pick up loot from Diablo Immortal. For more information about the game, visit our Diablo Immortal guides on Tech E Hack.