Thunder Manifestation In Genshin Impact 2022: There are a variety of boss fights available in Genshin Impact, which may take a toll on you when you aren’t sure how to defeat those difficult bosses most efficiently.
Thunder Manifestation, for example, is a typical boss that could cause a lot of trouble to even the top players there. It’s a stunning flying beast that is difficult to defeat. This article will cover How to Defeat Thunder Manifestation in Genshin Impact.
How to Beat Thunder Manifestation in Genshin Impact
Order to defeat the Thunder Manifestation is a job that is more complex than efficiently executing the attack. When confronted with a new threat, full-frontal spells without a well-planned strategy won’t work.
The best approach is to learn everything regarding Thunder Manifestation, including its attacks and its abilities and strategy to defeat these attacks.
The origins of this Boss
Thunder Manifestation was introduced to players following Genshin Impact version 2.1 rolled out. It is possible to find Thunder Manifestation at Amakumo Peak on Seirai Island in the nation of Inazuma.
Here’s the twist- to test Thunder Manifestation, it is necessary to do a side quest within The Seirai Island.
Since the familiar foe was created, nearly every player would like to fight and overcome Thunder Manifestation. There could be a myriad of reasons for this. Still, the main motive is the ascension items that the successful players will receive.
The ascension materials can be used to improve Raiden Shogun and Kujou Sara. These two new characters are introduced in the game.
Attack Patterns, Abilities & Strategies to Kill Thunder Manifestation
Thunder Manifestation uses a series of surprising and simple attacks to avoid. However, you must remember that if you happen to be struck even once by any of the attacks, you will suffer severe damage.
To defeat Thunder Manifestation in Genshin Impact, all you must do is stay clear of all its attacks and wait until your turn to strike back. Read the list below, which includes all techniques and attacks that Thunder Manifestation makes use of:
- Wing Slash: A common attack utilized by various characters in various games. Thunder Manifestation will swing one of its wings to hit your character. Be careful not to approach it too closely, as you might not be able to deflect the attack at the right time.
- The Spin Attack As the name suggests, Thunder Manifestation spins rapidly and spreads its wings to strike your character. It is extremely risky to receive a single hit because it comprises a string of attacks that do not have an interruption between them and can cause damage to the shield of your character. Before spinning rapidly, Thunder Manifestation flies higher than average and then rotates counter-clockwise for a few seconds.
- Teleportation While it’s unintentionally an attack, Thunder Manifestation can teleport to any location on the battlefield that will surprise you. It could be due to the power of our boss, which has electricity in its foundation. Still, whatever it is, it’s so quick that teleportation is a good term to use. Fortunately, Thunder Manifestation will not be able to attack you immediately after it has been teleported to you. So, you’ll have time to strike or keep the distance between yourself and your adversary.
- Small projectiles: Thunder Manifestation also utilizes a projectile attack which can be avoided with minimal effort. It makes five floating projectiles arranged in an arc pattern that targets you.
- Frontal Dash Thunder Manifestation takes off high, comes back to earth, and floats around in a circular movement for a short time before it speeds towards you with the speed of a lion that smashes the ground.
- Lightning Strike: Another attack consists of Thunder Manifestation flying high and hitting the ground with powerful lightning several times.
- Thunder Cage: Thunder Manifestation makes a homing thunder cage that follows you around the entire arena. If you get caught in its walls, you’ll notice the hit points of your character being cut significantly.
- Lightning Walls: Thunder Manifestation creates two separate lightning walls across both sides of you. The walls will move closer towards you in an attempt to take out harm if you remain between them.
How to Avoid and Counter Thunder Manifestation’s Attacks
After winging up in preparation for an attack, Thunder Manifestation leaves a large gap and an opening for you to take on. Please make the most of this opportunity to deal with the possible damage before it gets ready again.
Thunder Manifestation is a single of the “Must Avoid at all costs’ attacks through Thunder Manifestation. When the boss starts to move clockwise, you receive the perfect signal to make the next step.
You can get away from the boss or run behind it to prevent any harm. You won’t have the chance to fight Thunder Manifestation during this period, so don’t try to win here.
It is possible to stop Thunder Manifestation from teleporting to multiple locations often. Do your best to sprint to the boss’s side immediately after it has completed any attack, and you’ll also get numerous chances to strike it. If you begin to hit it repeatedly, Thunder Manifestation will have difficulty moving from one location to another.
You can avoid those projectiles by sprinting to one or both sides. Another way to respond to the attack is to move in front of the boss when the five projectiles have been generated.
A fast-paced attack that will cause you to regret your choice should you not be able to escape it in time. This action consists of two sprints, one after the other, to prepare for the next sprint.
All that will tell your direction during the sprint is the trail of purple that you’ll see on the ground before the attack. Be quick to get rid of the path to prevent harm.
This attack is averted by shifting your character away from the target area.
To stop the attack, all you need to do is move toward the opposite side of the cage. It will vanish within a couple of seconds. Also, fighting Thunder Manifestation during this attack is not the best option.
To ensure your player will not suffer injury, To ensure that your character is safe, you could either run toward the long exit of the walls to get free of the trap. Or you could sprint through any of the walls.
We suggest you wait and attack the boss until the walls are closed and then sprint through the wall. It’s a great way to keep your hitpoints and hurt your opponent.
The Best Ways to Stop Thunder’s The Manifestation
Play in a pair-up with Another player
Genshin Impact allows players to join forces and play with each other. So why not benefit from this feature? Many players are eager to aid others or assist in defeating this boss. Find such players, and if you join together, you’ll have an increased chance of over the Thunder Manifestation.
Play Smart, Not Hard
To defeat this boss, you must have patience and good judgment. Doing things too quickly and trying to win by employing a variety of attacks simultaneously is one of the worst things one might imagine. Be careful to stay away from all attacks and then wait for your chance to shine, as we explained earlier.
Use appropriate characters
Your opponent’s attacks are based entirely on electricity, don’t mistake using an electro-character. Other elements can be more effective in this battle. The most influential players to fight Thunder Manifestation are those who are part of the Pyro or Cryo elements. In addition, using long-range characters is the best way to go. Avoid using melee characters. The use of characters that can make shields is a great alternative too.
Best Characters to Play with to Defeat Thunder Manifestation in Genshin Impact
Because Thunder Manifestation is an airborne enemy that can provide a hefty amount of melee fighters, you should choose characters proficient at long-range combat to get an edge when fighting.
Every player within Genshin Impact has its advantages when fighting any boss. Each weapon has its benefits against an enemy on certain terrains. The best feelings you can play with to take on Thunder Manifestation can be found here:
- Ganyu, Hu Tao, and Ayaka Ayaka are the most effective to combat Thunder Manifestation since their elements directly oppose the elements of our adversaries. Utilizing these characters can significantly impact this battle.
- Klee Yoimiya Long-ranged characters have the advantage over melee characters because they can attack even when the enemy is far from them or is high in the air. Melee characters are not able to enjoy this advantage.
While we do not suggest, that melee characters could be employed to fight Thunder Manifestation. It will take more time and effort to defeat the constantly flying boss and attack with an armed character.
This sums up everything you need to learn to defeat Thunder Manifestation in
Make sure to follow the suggestions we have provided here, and you’ll be able to defeat Thunder Manifestation. Once you have defeated this monster and gained rewards, you will find yourself waiting to be upgraded your characters.