Beat Waterblight Ganon in Zelda BOTW: Waterblight Ganon can be a boss you must defeat within Zelda BOTW. I suggest you do so as technically you don’t have to do it, but calm The Divine Beat Vah Ruta could be beneficial in many ways that you don’t think of.
You not only learn more about Mipha. However, you also receive the ability to be a champion, Mipha’s Grace. The ability can revive Link when he cannot recover all his health during an encounter.
Therefore, let’s quickly find out how to defeat Waterblight Ganon in The Legend of Zelda Breath of The Wild without further delay.
How to Beat Waterblight Ganon in Zelda BOTW
You can defeat Waterblight Ganon from Zelda by doing Flurry Rush and unleashing a flurry of attacks. There are two stages to this fight. Here are the weapons recommended for this battle.
- Ancient Spear
- Guardian Spear++
- Knight’s Halberd
- Traveler’s Spear
- Zora Spear
- Ancient Bow
- Soldier’s Bow
- Boko Bow
- Light Arrows
- Bomb Arrows
Be aware that the weapons listed above are only the ones that are recommended, and you may also choose swords if you don’t own spears. Let’s take a look at each phase.
In the initial phase, Waterblight Ganon uses its spear frequently. It has a great reach and can cause 3 and 3/4 heart damage whenever it is struck. Make sure you have a sturdy shield if you need to defend yourself against the attack.
- Spear Slash Waterblight Ganon can swing their spear around in an arc before it hits you. It’s more effective if you be precise and execute the flurry. You can evade this attack by performing a backflip.
- Spear thrust The HTML0 Spear thrust will throw its spear at Link. This attack is usually to the left side, so it is possible to sidestep or jump onto the left side to avoid the attack. Again, if you can dodge it at the right moment, you could make a flurry.
If you can rush, you can take advantage of your spear to attack whenever you have the chance. Alternately, use your bow and arrows to strike its eyes. If you have hit the target right, it will fall, allowing you to strike it. Repetition these strikes until half of its health has been lost. Then it will begin Phase 2 of the battle.
In the second phase, Waterblight Ganon will raise the water level, and there will be four platforms available to sit on. You can stand on any of the platforms exactly opposite it and stay away from the diagonal platform across you. There are two actions it is possible to perform on this platform.
- Send iceblocks flying towards you: It will make ice blocks rise from the water and then throw them at you. They can be easily destroyed with your Cryonis Rune. There’ll be a tiny opening after breaking through the Ice (pun intended). Hold the bow and aim at the eye of the beast. If you aim correctly, Waterblight Ganon is likely to be struck and fall. Once it’s fallen, run towards it and hurl your attacks. Depending on how low the health is, it could throw 1,3, or even five ice blocks.
- Guard beams may utilize the same lasers as guardians. You can lock aim at it and then deflect your defense at the right moment to shoot its laser straight towards it. This won’t just cause damage to it but could also cause it to fall, and you can then launch attacks. If you think you’ll be unable to block it, then use Cryonis to build an ice-like block that you can place in front of your body to protect yourself from attacks. It may not be completely secure; however, you can limit the damage.
Repeat these counters each time it comes up, and you’ll be able to defeat it.
Bonus Tips to Beat Waterblight Ganon
- If you’ve already calmed the divine beast Vah Naboris, you’ll have Urbosa’s Fury. Utilize this attack whenever it’s weak to eliminate a significant portion of the health.
- Another option is to use Stasis+ once it’s down to get some extra hits possibly. It’s not a good idea because it’s not helpful; however, you can test it anyway.
This guide will show you how to defeat Waterblight Ganon from The Legend of Zelda, BOTW (Breath of the Wild).
Also Know: Evil Dead The Game Guide Here.