Clash Royale is an exciting real-time strategy game in which you play with eight cards from the deck and fight against opponents. Start your journey from Arena 1 up to Legendary Arena.
On your way, you’ll need to pass through multiple Arenas. Certain Arenas are prone to becoming bottlenecks because certain cards are better than other cards. One arena I’ll be discussing will be Arena 5, Spell Valley.
The Arena is loaded with many great cards that will make it difficult to conquer. With this article, I’ll provide you with the Best Arena 5 Decks in Clash Royale.
Best Arena 5 Decks in Clash Royale
When you have reached the Arena 5 level: Spell Valley at 1300 trophy levels and you gain access to the Zap Witch, Hog Rider, Wall Breakers, Bats, and The Princess.
These cards are fantastic and can be upgraded easily. Once you’ve got these cards, many Deck Archetypes are open to you. The best Clash Royale decks that work with Arena 5 that I highly suggest using are shown below.
PEKKA Hog Hybrid
- Goblins, Bats, Zap, Fireball, Valkyrie, Hog Rider, Wizard, & PEKKA. (3.8 Elixir)
- Zap, Archers, Knight, Fireball, Hog Rider, Inferno Tower, Goblin Barrel, & Princess. (3.4 Elixir)
2.8 Hog Cycle Top Arena Deck from Clash Royale
- Skeletons Fireball, Zap, Knight, Cannon, Fireball, Musketeer, and Hog Rider. (2.8 Elixir)
Giant Witch Beatdown
- Goblins, Zap, Archers, Knight, Fireball, Giant, Baby Dragon, and Witch. (3.5 Elixir)
Battle Ram Trifecta
- Spear Goblins, Zap, Archers, Fireball, Musketeer, Goblin Cage, Valkyrie, and Battle Ram. (3.4 Elixir)
These are my highly-recommended decks that are suitable for Spell Valley. They are pretty solid and will help your game be more successful in matches.
Each is a mixture of Archetypes and explains the basic principles of the game. It is possible to alter specific cards according to what you prefer. Change some cards to suit your Deck, but take a look.
This article is about the Top Arena 5 decks available in Clash Royale. I hope that this guide has given you some insight. It is also possible to look at our other guides, such as What is Nudge do In Clash Royale.