Use Nikita in Free Fire 2022: Free Fire provides players with numerous distinctive features and characters to assist players playing on the virtual field in various scenarios.
You’ll be able to pick your character to battle from the collection of over 30 characters, each with their distinct capabilities and story to tell on Free Fire. In this Free Fire guide, we’ll look at his complete analysis and suggest using Nikita efficiently.
About Nikita in Free Fire
Nikita is a character that can be played in Free Fire, available at the shop in exchange for 250 gold coins. She’s equipped to refill them quicker than any character. She is a bodyguard and has gained proficiency with Submachineguns.
Nikita’s abilities in Free Fire
Nikita’s most powerful active ability has to do with the Firearms Expert that allows Submachine Guns to be reloaded more quickly. In addition, she also has a power that passively is known as “Weapons Expert’ and has the following effects:
- Weapons Expert at Level 1: 4% faster machine gun reload
- Weapons Expert at Level 2: 8% faster machine gun reload
- Weapons Expert at Level 3: 12% faster machine gun reload
- Weapons Expert at Level 4: 16% faster machine gun reload
- Weapons Expert at Level 5: 20% faster machine gun reload
- Weapons Expert at Level 6: 24% faster machine gun reload
Best character skill combinations with Nikita
Skyler’s Riptide Rhythm sends a sonic sound wave that damages five gloo walls within the 50-meter range. It can cool down for 60 seconds following use. Furthermore, every wall that is glooed will boost the recovery of health, beginning with 4 levels.
Antonio‘s ability grants ten additional health points before the start of every round, meaning that players begin at 220 HP. It also shares the position with other players and gets more significant after the upgrade. The Hacker’s Eye on Moco shows opponents for two seconds following striking them.
Dimitri’s power is Healing Heartbeat. It creates the 3.5m-diameter healing zone, in which players and their friends recover 3 HP each second. If they’re down, they’re able to self-heal and recover. The ability lasts for 10 seconds. After that, there are 85 seconds.
Laura’s Sharp Shooter enhances players’ accuracy when they’re located into. At the basic level, the increase is 10 percent. Dasha decreases the damage and recovery time that drops impacts athletes by 30% and 60%. She also reduces recoil buildup and raises recoil to 6percent.
3. Dj Alok/Jota/Shirou
DJ Alok’s Drop the Beat is a dazzling spectacle with a range of 5 meters. When it is active, 5 HP can be recuperated for 10 seconds, and the speed of movement is increased by 15 percent. If Jota’s capability ‘Sustained Raids’ is added to the game, players’ health recovers after hitting an opponent. Also, taking an enemy down can replenish 20% HP.
Shirou is one of the fastest characters that can be found on Free Fire. Shirou is a passive skill that was at the lowest level. When an opponent strikes a player within 50m of the area, the attacker is marked for three minutes (only accessible to the character).
Tips and Tricks to use Nikita to create Free Fire
- For close combat: Nikita’s capacity to recharge submachine guns faster aids players in eliminating their opponents in close combat, particularly in areas.
- For Clock tower: A place is a burial place for players since each wants to arrive as quickly as possible to ensure more loot. Therefore, Nikita’s close-combat skills can help them take shots before they hit.
- For Clash Squad Matches: Submachine guns have been extensively employed during Free Fire, in which all players are close. The same could be applied to Clash Squad matches, which could give you a significantly better location.
Nikita may possess a passive power. However, this will give you the most effective close combat because you’ll be able to utilize Sub Machines guns more quickly and quickly reload to fire another round. The best application is in zones since each player is in a hurry and is ready to fight.
Did you like the Free Fire Nikita guide helpful? Tell us by leaving a comment below!
Also Read: About Olivia in Free Fire Here.