Mission 5 in Evil Dead The Game: Are you up for Mission 5, the last chapter of Evil Dead The Game? If you’re not, we are here to help. The mission will test the lessons you have learned in previous missions.
Keep in mind that this mission is different from Mission 3 and Mission 4. in the game, this mission will not be easy, especially since it’s the final level in the game.
This guide will help us look at how we can complete the last mission in the game, Chapter 5, “Homecoming King” in Evil Dead The Game (EDTG), and defeat Evil Ash.
What is the best way to Complete Mission 5 of Evil Dead The Game?
To finish chapter 5 in the game, you must defeat Evil Ash. He is the final boss and is quite challenging to beat as you are in a narrow space throughout the entire battle. The boss also summons deadites from time to time.
To defeat him, take away his health and then take care of the deadlines immediately after they appear. Keep doing this, and you’ll beat the evil ash. Let us check the steps involved in getting to him and then learn strategies to defeat Evil Ash.
- Once the mission is started, look around the cabin and house next to the car. You can take everything you require. You can grab an amulet and Crossbow along with the Amulet from the place. Below the house, you will find an Amulet and the Shovel. Grab them because they are crucial.
- When you have everything you require, get in the vehicle and get to the goal marker.
- Get the Kandarian dagger, and return to your vehicle. There will be deadites trying to kill you as you flee by avoiding fighting them and getting rid of the ones you absolutely must.
- After you have parked your vehicle take a trip towards the Knowby cabin to pick up the Necronomicon. Use your vehicle to cut down dead animals that get to your path.
- When you arrive at the cabin, you can grab the Necronomicon. It will lock you into the area and also spawn deadites. Eliminate all enemies to advance. Make use of your shovel whenever you are forced to. Create a distance between you and the deadites. Shoot them with the crossbow.
- After defeating your enemies, make your way toward the Sewage treatment plant. Get your Legendary Crossbow as well as ammo here.
- Use the car to travel to the rift in time and space.
- You can survive fighting Evil Ash for a minute. This fight takes place in a relatively confined location. Therefore it’s best to have some foes together. This allows you not to be distracted by Evil Ash and battle them in the meantime, as you are waiting for the timer to end. Deadites be useful because Evil Ash can grab your HP. Therefore, if you’re using your finishers to deal with the Deadites, Evil Ash has fewer chances of taking your HP.
- When the timer is up, you will see an animation screen telling you that you require the sword of Lord Arthur, without which you can’t beat Evil Ash.
- Start walking and heading to the closest car.
- Drive this vehicle and drive it to Payne Manor. Look up the map to find their exact location. Make sure to eliminate deadites using the glowing red light.
- Take Arthur’s sword and walk to the next checkpoint. It is highly recommended that you take the vehicle to reach the next checkpoint since it can save time and help you avoid dying. This can also spare you money on consumables since you’ll not be fighting.
- Use the portal to go to the area marked by the map.
- When you enter the room, you’ll see an animated screen that informs you that you need to battle Pit Deadite.
- The Fighting Pit Deadite is a simple game that can be frustrating. Get away from it to make the distance. Use the crossbow to hit him with your crossbow.
- The less damage you suffer in this fight, the more advantageous it can be you save consumables from fighting in the end.
- Repeat the attack process by striking it using the crossbow. If he is too close, then you can use your sword. Use heavy strikes in this type of fight.
- After you defeat him, you will be presented with an animation screen that informs you about the final battle against Evil Ash.
- In the end, he will be depleted of his health and complete Mission 5 of EDTG.
Strategies to beat Evil Ash
Evil Ash mainly uses his lift and life drain attacks. Apart from that, throughout the remainder of his fight, he mocks the opponent or summons deadites with low health.
- Be sure to utilize Amulets and Cola: The entire progression will be lost when you pass out in mid-fight. A single amulet will take the destruction of its life-draining attack. Be aware of your shield and health bar, and use Amulets and Cola when you have the chance and run low on these.
- Make use of heavy attacks: Using serious attacks from your sword can cause a lot of damage compared to lighter attacks.
- Target Head: Most damage you could inflict with archery is when you knock him with your head.
There are most fundamental tips, but ones that will allow you to beat him.
This guide will show you how to finish Chapter 5 of Evil Dead The Game (EDTG) and strategies to defeat Evil Ash. After you’ve completed the game, why not try Survivor against Demon. Please read our guide on the best way to get more level and skills points in the game. Look over the Evil Dead The Game section for more assistance with this game.