Destiny 2 Daily Focus Playlist Explained 2022: In this year’s Guardian Games, players can earn a wealth of Laurels in Destiny 2. Like the Daily Focus Playlist, you will encounter enemies from various classes.
The activities are replaced by an established time. While you take down the enemies, you can collect the fallen Laurels. They aren’t specific to a particular class and can serve as medallions. This is why we’ve put together an information guide regarding Daily Focus Playlists in Destiny 2. Daily Focus Playlist in Destiny 2.
What is Daily Focus Playlist in Destiny 2
Similar to the daily routines included in many games, the daily Focus playlist includes various activities. You must finish these tasks before the time of day’s end. Daily new ones replace these tasks.
The last time the playlists performed slightly differently than the current version. Players would be grinding on the Strikes and then the Crucible the following day. However, the Crucible and the Strikes were offered for a specific and scheduled time.
In the spirit of The Guardian Games, the Daily Focus playlist includes two different playlists. You can choose to play Training Playlist or Competetive Playlist.
Players can play in The Daily Focus on Friday and Saturday, Sunday and Monday to play competitive games. Guardians can practice using the Training Playlist for the rest of the week. Because these programs will be canceled at the closing of the Guardian Games, try to make the most of each playlist.
Where is the Daily Focus Playlist
Use these instructions to begin by launching your Guardian Games playlists:
- Head over to the maps or destinations in your menu.
- As you look to the top-left corner, hit the E button to prompt all of the Milestones.
- For PS players, hit the L2 button.
- For the Xbox players, hit the LT button on your controller.
- Once you have pressed the button, you can see the completion percentage of the Daily focus Playlists.
- You will find the icon of the Daily Focus Games on some of the planets.
- You can hover your spacecraft onto that planet to begin with, the Daily Focus grind.
- In addition to that, you can always track your progress by sliding the menu. It will guide you on the number of laurels and different medallions you carry.
- While you can earn Laurels by defeating the enemies with abilities, you can also earn medallions by completing Eva’s Contender and different activities.
- You can also get some fantastic legendary weapons in these Guardian Games.
Here’s everything you need to learn concerning this feature called the Daily Focus Playlist in Destiny 2. If you enjoyed this article, check out our other guides in our dedicated section on Destiny 2 right here on Tech E Hack.