Diablo Immortal is a mobile game based on what happened in Diablo 2 and Diablo 3. There’s a variety of gems that can give players enhancements and capabilities. You can upgrade gems until they’re awakened.
There’s also an upgrade path that requires resonance. It’s an endgame game feature that lets you increase the boosts of the level of a Legendary Gem. How can you get the Gem and gain its Resonance? Don’t worry. Here’s our guide to explaining the concept of resonance within Diablo Immortal.
What is resonance in Diablo Immortal?
Gem Resonance can be described as an element of the game’s endgame available after awakening the Legendary Gem. After awakening it, you will be able to gain access to its resonance to enhance the gem further.
Use these instructions to unlock and awaken the resonance of a legendary Gem:
- To unlock the Legendary jewel, you have to be able to raise it to level 10 and then head for Victoria, the Master Jeweler.
- When you have selected to use the Legendary gem, you’ll also require a substance known as Dawning Echo to unlock new abilities.
- You’ll need 1,000 Eternal Orbs, a currency of premium quality, to buy this item. You can purchase 1650 Eternal Orbs for just 24.99.
- Once you’ve obtained a Dawning Echo, you can unlock the Legendary Gem. You must interact with Master Jeweler Vic to activate your gem.
- Select the gem and then click the Awaken button to activate the additional resonance of the Legendary gem.
- After awakening a gem, you’ll also get buffs and the cooldown counters.
- This can also increase the value of your base characteristics following the Legendary gem you’ve chosen. However, you will need to combine it with other gems to achieve this.
- When the Gem’s resonance is unlocked, You must place it on top of at least two other gemstones (not legendary) to get the Socketed Bonus.
- These two gemstones will depend upon the Legendary Gem that is awakened you’ve chosen. These socket bonuses can provide an added skill or damage to the attack.
- The higher your Legendary gems are ranked, the greater the benefits and buffs the gems can provide.
The majority of people in the Diablo community have somewhat mixed opinions. It’s because players have to buy Dawning Echo when they awake to a Legendary gem. We believe it’s worth it since it gives your personal and equipment an excellent appearance. Additionally, resonance also improves your performance and stats to a large extent.
That’s it for what’s known as the Resonance system to be found in Diablo Immortal. If you enjoyed this guide, read our other guides about the Paragon system and, how to get leveled up quickly in Diablo Immortal right here on Tech E Hack.