Drop Items in Evil Dead The Game: Evil Dead the Game has seen several characters from the franchise return to slap Deadites. Ash Williams, Cheryl Williams, and many other characters from the legendary franchise are available to you.
You can play as Survivors as well as Demons. You will need to survive the wrathful Deadites with your friends and fellow players as it is a Cooperative multiplayer game.
As the game progresses, you might find your teammates lacking ammunition, amulets, or other valuable resources. You might have to drop off items for friends or fellow players in such situations. Here’s how to drop items in Evil Dead The Game.
How to drop items in Evil Dead The Game
- To open the inventory for PC users, press the I key on your keyboard or the button. Navigate to the item you wish to drop, then click the drop button located at the end of your screen.
- Alternatively, hold down the view button to open the inventory. Hit the drop button at the bottom.
- You might have to drop off some items for your teammates, as there is a limit on your carry items. These items include Emulets and Shemp’s Cola.
- You can ping your friends the location of items.
- You can also sign up for Support Classes to give back to your team.
- These classes provide passive buffs and negation for other players. This can help you and your fellow players to heal. Ash Williams, for example, can help lower the fear levels of all nearby players. Cheryl Willaims is another example.
This is how to drop items from Evil Dead the Game. Was this guide helpful? Check out our guides to unlock all characters within Evil Dead The Game at Tech E Hack.