Change Character Name In Elden Ring: If you’re starting the game with an appealing title to your player, you realize that it didn’t connect with you or the class you picked. There’s always the possibility of changing it in mid-game to don’t have to stick with your initial choice. Here’s how to change your character’s names within Elden Ring.
How To Change Character Name In Elden Ring?
- You can rename your character and change appearance once you reach the Roundtable Hold.
- If you haven’t unlocked it, you need to first get to Stormveil Castle and find a Site of Grace. Talk to Melina from there.
- When she mentions the Roundtable Hold, you need to visit the location, and after you spawn, go right and take the pathway near the fireplace.
- If you have already unlocked the Roundtable Hold, you can access it by opening the map and zooming it out entirely.
- Now click on Table of Lost Grace at the bottom left.
- You must find the room where you meet Fia, who will ask to hold you but do so at your own risk.
- What you’re there for is the mirror – the Clouded Mirror Stand. Interact with it and select Apply Cosmetics.
- Now you will find the option to change your name and appearance if you’d like.
This is how you can change your name to Elden Ring. This is a nice feature as players can be spending lots of hours playing the game, and it could be a hassle if they couldn’t fully enjoy the game with the name they want and appearance. Fortunately, the game does not make you commit to your first choice.
If you’re here, you may be wondering what it is like to change your classes. Check out our guide to find out the answer. In addition, for all other information connected to the game, visit the Elden Ring section.