Four Belfries Location 2022: As players don’t get to track locations, it’s all about discovering new places when they progress through Elden Ring. The mystical open world of Elden Ring was constructed on a large scale. You’ll never be bored of new places to discover, and Four Belfries is one of the places that aid you in teleporting to secret areas.
These locations will also help you in earning money and defeating opponents. We have compiled an information guide concerning Four Belfries in Elden Ring.
How to Get to Four Belfries in Elden Ring?
- The name implies that Four belfries are a place that has Four bell towers. It lies northwest of the Liurnia of the Lakes.
- Take a turn toward the northwest until you arrive at The Raya Lucaria Academy. The school is located on the hill. Four Belfries on top of the mountain.
- 3 from four Belfries can transport you in an instance to another location.
- However, the fourth Belfry gives players the Imbued Sword Key.
- It would be beneficial to have this critical open the portals or ways in those Belfries.
- The key is then lost after being used only once. Therefore, we must locate the two other Imbued Sword keys to unlock the gates.
Imbued Sword Key Locations
- When you enter the fourth Belfry there is an undiscovered treasure chest with one Imbued Sword key.
- Go to the uppermost point of Raya Lucia’s Academy to search for an additional key. The key is located to the east of an unidentified corpse.
- Take a trip to the northwestern Sellia, and you will find the Town of Sorcery. You’ll find the key in a tiny structure.
- The building is sealed by magic. You must light the fire at the top of the tower to open the seal.
- The tower is located in the southwest corner of Sellia. After breaking the seal, go back to the small structure and unlock the treasure chest to find the key.
Elden Ring Four Belfries Portals
As previously mentioned, three of these waygates or portals will take you to different places. Each of these portals or waygates is located in the middle of the various Belfries. Mentioned below are the places where the Belfries will take users to:
- This gate is situated in the south and is closest to the hill.
- When you use by pressing the Imbued Sword key, you will be able to teleport into an area subordinate to the Crumbling Farum Azula.
- When you arrive at the spot, you will need to drop the damaged structures to obtain your Pearldrake Talisman.
- It is possible to use this consumable to increase the effectiveness of your non-physical damage reduction.
- While you can observe what is known as the Crumbling Farum Azula from there, however, you can’t explore the region further in the sub-zone.
- When you press the key to access the portal, it will take users to The Chapel of Anticipation.
- There will be an entrance to a fog gate when you move on. You’ll meet the Grafted Scion waiting to take on you when you open it.
- When you defeat it, it will release its Golden Beast Crest shield and Ornamental Straight sword.
- You can take a fast route up to Four Belfries to return.
- The final and last Belfry will transport you to a hidden spot located in Nokron, Eternal City.
- It is impossible to go further into the area like the First Belfry.
- You can also collect your mottled Necklace, which can boost your Immunity, Robustness, and Focus attributes.
- Be aware that The Lesser Crucible Knight is ready to battle against you.
- We recommend you not fight because he won’t lose anything, except for a few attacks.
The location is the same as that of Elden Ring. Four Belfries in Elden Ring. Read our other guides to Elden Ring right here on Tech E Hack if you enjoyed this guide.