Evil Dead Game Demon: Evil Dead The Game is finally available. It feels like fan service, with many details taken from the series. We now have the Kandarian Dagger and Necronomicon and Eligos, Henrietta and Ash’s hands.
Demons can be a little confusing to players. However, it tried to make the most of every other asymmetrical PVE and succeeded. Today we’ll help you find the best Demon on our Evil Dead Game Demons Tier List.
Best Demon in Evil Dead Game
If your Flautist survives, Necromancer will be the best Demon for controlling the tide and winning the match in Evil Dead The Game. These are some other top Demons that you can choose to play in Evil Dead Game.
- If you’re new to the area, choose “Warlord” Demon
- This Demon is focused on the attacks on the boss “Henrietta.”
- A mighty boss that can quickly destroy survivors
- Choose this option if you are looking for more possession-based attacks “Puppeteer.”
- The Demon allows you to deal with more damage with the units you own
- Choose ” Necromancer ” to deal with damage to your elite and normal units, choose “Necromancer.”
- Their main problem is the defenseless “Flautist.”
- “Necromancer is the best Demon to manage the tides in the game if you can keep your ‘Flautists’ alive.
Best Demon in Evil Dead Game Demons Tier List
This list assumes that you have tried all the demons we mentioned above. These are the top Demons on our Evil Dead Game Demon Tier Listing:
The best Demon right is Necromancer. However, he has portals that summon elite and basic Skeletons using long-ranged spears. The Flautist around is the main highlight of this Demon. All units within reach will do more damage to survivors. This Demon’s main problem is also Flautist. It is defenseless and can’t move away from its original location. It would help if you concentrated on keeping the Flautist alive while also setting up portals and traps. Many players do not know that the Flautist must be taken out first. If it’s known, Puppeteer is most likely to take the top spot (unless any class gets a buff or nerf in the future).
Elios excels at possessing other players, which is what he loves most. This Demon, just like the legends, can control any player to do a lot of damage and stay alive for longer periods than other demons. They are unique among other Demon types in their ability to duplicate and explode upon death.
Henrietta is the main character of this Demon type. Many PVE players have become familiar with her attacks and can avoid her attacks. Her attacks and bonus boosts can be straightforward to master for new players and will destroy any Survivors.
This concludes our Evil Dead the Game Demon Tier Listing. You Can also read: How to Complete Mission 4 in Evil Dead The Game