Evil Dead The Game: The ability to stay alive is of the utmost importance for players in Evil Dead The Game. One of the primary indicators of that is called the Fear Meter. Players must understand the mechanism of Fear and how to reduce the fear level within Evil Dead The Game to be sure of their own (and your group’s) safety against Kandarian Demon.
How to Reduce Fear Meter Level in Evil Dead The Game Fast
As you progress through playing, the fear levels will increase as you battle many more big and small monsters. The bar indicates that it is below your HP bar and has a mark indicating the threshold.
If it’s over the threshold of a certain amount (75 percent), The Demon can take over the person. In the worst-case scenario, it could lead to death. If your anxiety levels are too high and you’re worried about it, here’s what you should do to reduce it:
- Keep your eyes open and avoid dark areas, particularly those with trees.
- Do not travel on your own Always stay with your group.
- If you find yourself on your own, immediately go to a safe area with good lighting and inform the group.
How to Manage Fear Level & Keep it Low
- Avoid areas with dark lighting in any way. Make use of Matchsticks when exploring, and make sure to remain in the regions that are well lit, with houses and even that are near lighting sources. Participants can also make bonfires and relax in the area to feel safe and less fearful.
- Don’t go out by yourself. Be with your team. If you go into an area brimming with trees on your own, you could have the chance of getting a victim of a Deadite jumpscare, and your Fear levels will rise.
- Make sure you communicate and stay in touch with the team and stay with them to keep anxiety levels down. Getaway and rejoin your team as quickly as possible if you are alone.
- The characters of the Leader class are more resistant to Fear. They include Ash Williams (Ash vs. Evil Dead), Anny Knowby, and Lord Arthur. Ash Williams (Army of Darkness) is also equipped with an active capability of Fear reduction that aids him and other survivors nearby, so make use of it when needed. Scotty’s Exposure Therapy additionally can reduce your level of Fear with each opponent your takedown.
- If your character’s level of Fear is raised after a jumpscare or after encountering a huge adversary, run off to an area that is lit and especially an open fire with your group. If you are in such a location, the level of Fear will grow much more slowly. It is even better to fight them in these locations and build your plan around the room.
This is all you need to remember to ensure your fear level remains at a minimum within Evil Dead The Game. If a player suffers an injury, determine the steps you must take to bring them back to life or revive the player.