Farm Mages in Salt and Sacrifice: Farming is a way to acquire Mages through Salt and Sacrifice to gain important materials. Mages are the main characters in this game, and they drop a variety of important materials.
They can be used to make powerful armor and weapons. However, eliminating them all at once will not be enough to provide you with the ingredients needed to make all kinds of items. In this guide, let us look at how to farm mages Salt and Sacrifice.
How to Farm Mages in Salt and Sacrifice
You can begin farming Mages within this game after defeating them for the first time. Then, return to Pardoner’s Vale and respawn them. You can recognize the first Mage because it has a huge health bar.
- Enter the area where you first faced your first battle with Mage.
- Discover this region to find the new location for this Mage. For instance, Hydromancer spawns on the right-hand side of the spawning zone in Ashbourne Village.
- When you locate the mage, engage it in combat.
- This mage won’t contain the Health bar. It’s better to state that the health bar will not be seen since you’ll be able to defeat it after hitting it a lot of times.
- When you locate that it is attacking you, keep fighting until it is teleported. You won’t be able to beat it all at once if you spot it since the Mage will teleport many times.
- See which direction his components flow as it teleports and move in the flow direction. For instance, once you’ve done enough damage, it will begin going left or right.
- Continue the process of attack and follow his teleports until the knees of the opponent are reached.
- When it kneels, you will be able to remove its heart.
- After you’ve removed its heart, return to the Pardoner’s Vale. This allows you to respawn this monster. Now, return to the location in which you defeated your new Mage.
- Repeat the steps as often as necessary until you’re finished with your farm.
You could also follow the steps above to get rid of the mage’s minions.
This is the guide on how to farm Mages in Salt and Sacrifice.