Echo Shards In Minecraft: Echo Shards are essential when you plan to create the recovery compass. While it’s a substance with a “common” rarity, getting there can be difficult. To make it easier, Here’s where you can find Echo Shards in Minecraft effortlessly.
How to Get Echo Shards in Minecraft?
- To locate Echo Shards, players need to go to the Ancient City located in the Deep Dark biome of the Overworld. In this biome, you’ll discover treasure chests that you have to open to obtain Echo Shards (and it’s the only place you can get them).
- If you haven’t been to this place before, Here are some details about The Deep Dark. It’s a darkly illuminated cave biome located within the underground zone. It is the only biome where you can see Ancient Cities. Also, when you explore the Deep Dark, you’re located deep in the Deep Dark if you see Sculk blocks, Sculk veins, and Shriekers along with Catalysts or Sensors.
- Be aware that although there aren’t any mobs in the biome, you must be careful not to activate a Sculk Shrieker. If that happens repeatedly, the Warden appears and grants an effect of Darkness.
- There isn’t any sunlight in this region, except for Sculk Catalysts and Lava.
- When you reach the biome you’ve been in, look around in various chests for more than just a handful of Echo Shards.
What to Do with Echo Shards?
As of the moment, Echo Shards are currently only employed as a material for crafting for The Recovery Compass. It’s a valuable resource since it will show you where you were last killed to be able to return to collect the items that you have dropped. However, in the future, it is possible for it’s possible that Echo Shards will have more applications too. If this occurs, we’ll keep you posted.
This is all you need to know about where you can find and how to acquire Echo Shards in Minecraft. For the most up-to-date game information, please look at our tutorials for the Tech E Hack.