Hunter Slimes in Slime Rancher 2022: You will find yourself in the Far range, a remote place thousands of light-years from Earth. Here you can live your life as a Slime Rancher. You can find a variety of Slimes to help you set up your farm.
Some Slimes are easy to capture and are docile, while others can be dangerous and wild. Contrary to its name, Hunter Slime is a feral-based, docile Slime that can be found wild. They are wild-eyed Largo-type Slimes.
However, they can become agitated and troubled if they get too excited. Although you can easily find other Slimes, it can be challenging to locate this one as it is invisible. Here’s our guide to where Hunter Slimes can be found in Slime Rancher.
Where to Find the Hunter Slimes in Slime Rancher
The Hunter Slimes can be found near the Lake In Moss Blanket and the middle of the Glass Desert. You will find several spawns for Hunter Slimes as you travel to the middle of the Glass desert.
These slimes can also be found in the Oasis if you take a left just below the Ranch portal. These Slimes are invisible, so you may need to use some tricks to find them.
Below are some tips for getting Hunter Slimes:
- Most slimes spawn at night so hunt them down during that time. Hunter slimes can also spawn at any hour of the day.
- You can climb onto the Moss blanket once you’re comfortable.
- You can now strategize and view the Hunter Slimes aerially.
- To distract or bait them, you can use food and taming bell.
- A great way to lure a Hunter Slime is to put the food into the water and capture them as they seek it.
- Before you catch them, we recommend clearing away all slimes and their surroundings.
- Some players suggested that the Shader settings below detect invisible slimes.
- These slimes make a sound when they become invisible. To locate Hunter Slimes within proximity, you can use the sound.
- We recommend that you don’t place Hunter Slimes on your farms once you have captured enough. As the name implies, Hunter Slimes love chicken and will exploit your plorts.
- Instead of keeping them on your farms, you can place them in the Overgrowth.
This is all about where to find Hunter Slimes at Slime Rancher. This guide can be found on Tech E Hack.