Genshin Impact IOS Controller 2022: Genshin Impact has controller support for iOS players, which can significantly benefit people who are more comfortable using controllers than traditional mobile controllers if you’re in a situation where the iOS controller isn’t functioning. You’re not sure what to do to solve the issue.
How to Enable Genshin Impact iOS Controller Support?
- Are you using the version iOS 14 or higher?
- Does the controller compatible with Genshin Impact and consistent with your iPhone and iPad?
- If the control type changed? Was the control type changed in Settings?
Let’s look at the entire thing in more in-depth.
Update your iOS version to 14 and higher
If you haven’t done so, you should upgrade to an iOS version to version 14 or above to enable Genshin Impact’s controller support functions to function seamlessly.
- Navigate to the settings of your iOS device. Head to the Settings menu on your iPhone.
- Tap on General > Software Update.
- Click to turn on Automatic Updates. Toggle to download iOS Updates.
- Also, turn on the option to install iOS updates.
- This will make it possible to upgrade to the latest iOS version instantly.
- You can also visit settings > general > software Update and select the update you wish to install by hand.
Which controllers are compatible and supported by Genshin Impact on iOS?
These are the controllers that are supported on iOS devices:
- PS4 DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
- Xbox Wireless Controller (Bluetooth Version)
- MiFi Bluetooth Controllers
- Razer Kishi
How to Change Control Type for Genshin Impact iOS
- Launch Genshin Impact.
- Click on the icon in the right upper left close to the minimap. This will launch the menu for Paimon.
- Click on the Gear icon, and you’ll be able to see Controls. Menu for Controls.
- Under Control Enter Change the Touchscreen into Controller.
- Check whether the game responds to the controller’s movement (which it is supposed to do).
- You may need to do this each when you launch the game.
Genshin Impact iOS Controller Not Working Fix
If the controller suddenly ceases working when gaming Genshin Impact on your iOS device, here’s how to discover the cause of the problem:
- Try another USB cable and test whether you can join the game to play it. If this is the case, the issue is with the original cable, and it needs to be repaired immediately.
- The controller should be reset and determined for any issues. It is the small button on the rear of the controller.
- Switch off Bluetooth and then turn it back on, connect with the game, and test.
- Stop the game, restart and attempt again.
- If that doesn’t work, check if your controller is compatible with other IOS-based games which can work with controllers. Suppose the issue is explicitly related to Genshin Impact. In that case, it’s because it will be corrected in a future release. Players can make a bug report to Mihoyo concerning this problem.
- However, if it’s not functioning in any other game and you’re not sure what to do, the only thing to do is visit a repair shop to fix it or buy another one.
Android users do not have the option of using controllers – at least not yet. We’ll have to wait and see if we can get controller support on Android devices soon.
We Hope This Guide Helped you learn more gaming guides. Stay with Tech E Hack.