Are you looking for a Drumalong custom beatmap code in Genshin Impact To play the drum-beating rhythm games? This guide can help.
Genshin Impact is launching a new event, the Almighty Arataki Great & Glorious Drumalong Fest. It will take place on June 13, 2022, and end on July 4, 2022. Players must be at Adventure rank 30 or higher to be eligible for this event.
They also need to have completed Chapter 1: Ritou Escape Plan Archon Quest before they can participate. The reward for completing the event is 420 Primogems, Hero’s Wit, and other goodies. how to play custom beatmaps shared by others and how to edit, create and share your own in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact Drumalong Custom beatmap Codes
Are you ready to perform at Drumalong? We will unlock a new track every day until June 19 and will update Genshin Impact’s Drumalong custom beatmap code right here. You can see the videos on Youtube linked to experience them in action.
Blossoms Of Summer Night Drumalong Custom Beatmap code
These are Genshin Impact Blooms of Summer Night Drumalong custom Beatmap codes:
- Drumalong 500 Note Custom Map – 281480084422727 (Asia Server) by genshashin
- Drumalong Beatmap (Ultimate Version) – 281479899325635 (NA Server) by ChaconneScott_ACG on Piano
- 564054560021433 (Asia Server) by Mockermay
- 281480074492633 (Asia Server) by Azuuu
- 281480081868898 (Asia Server) by Chuck
- 281480089077952 (Asia Server) by Engineering Plastics
- 281479899325635 (Asia Server) by ChaconneScott_ACG on Piano
- 281480080669969 (Asia Server) by adeptfrog
Drumalong: New Songs
- Time to shine
- Drifter’s Destiny
- Devotion to the Keeper
- Let’s go, Crimson Knight!
- Rage beneath the Mountains
- Termination of Desire
How do you play the Drumalong Event Songs?
- Once you have chosen your difficulty, click on Begin Performance.
- As the notes hit the letters, press the corresponding key on your keyboard at the right time.
- When the “circle” of the note hits the letter on the screen, immediately press the key.
How to edit Beatmap in Genshin Impact
- When you see the difficulty levels Normal, Hard, and Pro, load up the screen.
- You will find the Edit Beatmap button under it – click it.
- You can now click to add notes or create a custom beatmap which you can share with Genshin Impact players.
How can you share your custom beatmap in Genshin Impact?
- Once you are done with your composition, click the Menu in the upper left corner of the screen. Click on Save.
- Now, Click on Share.
- You must reach a 90% completion rate to get the sharing code.
- After you’re done, click the Copy sharing code button in the Sharing code pop-up window to share your custom beatmaps.
You can find more information about Genshin Impact in our guides section.