C4 in Payday 2: Payday 2 has been out almost a decade ago and is still very popular among players. This action-packed first-shooter comes with various weapons and trip mines that can be used to defeat armed law during heists.
Many trip mines can cause explosions. However, players are looking for C4. They can be used to open locked doors, safes, and armored trucks. But how to get them? Here’s our guide on how to get the C4 in Payday 2.
How to get a C4 in Payday 2
These can be obtained by unlocking the Shaped Charge skill and converting Trip mines to C4. However, there are steps and prerequisites to unlocking them. These are the steps:
- You must be at least level 36.
- To unlock the Shaped Char skill, you will need 42 Skills points.
- This skill can place the C4s and Shaped charges to cause explosions.
- They can be used to open safes, doors, trucks, and gates and cause damage.
- They are too explosive to be used for stealthy-based missions.
How to use a C4
- It is possible to place a C4 on an object and then step away. After placing the C4 on an object, it will explode within a few seconds.
- Hold the Fkey and push it to place and C4.
- The basic skill does not add three C4 explosives, but an Aced skill will add six C4 explosives.
- You can further develop your skills using the C4. These are the skills you can use with the shaped charger:
- Unlock the Technician
- Demolition Man
- Combat Engineer
- Hardware Expert
- Tactical Mines
- Jack of All Trades
That’s all you need to know about getting a C4 in Payday 2! You can also check out our guide on how to get the Jacket character pack for Payday 2 here at Tech E Hack.