Datacards In Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga: Suppose there’s a better alternative to that of the Star Wars original videogames. In that case, it’s the Lego Star Wars video game series.
Skywalker Saga Skywalker Saga is the recent release in the Lego Star Wars series. It allows players to revisit the entire nine films. Since it’s a Lego gaming game, you can anticipate plenty of Imperial humour.
As you speed through hyperspace and advance in the game, you may require Datacards. These cards boost the stats of playable characters and weapons. This is why we have a guide for acquiring Datacards within Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga.
How do I get Datacards for Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga (Locations)
There are precious data cards stored at various places throughout the galaxy. They are located in 19 different places that you can look for these cards in the various episodes listed below:
- Phantom Menace Episode 1
- Attack of the Clones Episode 2
- Revenge of the Sith Episode 3
- A New Hope Episode 4
- The Empire Strikes Back Episode 5
- A New Hope Episode 6
- The Force Awakens Episode 7
- Last Jedi Episode 8
- Rise of the Skywalker Episode 9
Phantom Menace Episode 1
- Once you’ve arrived at Tatooine’s Mos in Tatooine, take a stroll to the place where it all began. It was Anakin’s (or Darth Vader’s) home. There is a Datacard inside the hidden storage room behind his sand-filled house.
- Visit the chambers and principal centre for The Galactic Republic, Coruscant Senate. You can acquire a Datacard inside the hidden back room. The force field shuts the door. You have to switch two switches to unlock it.
- You will find a floating structure located in The Uscuru district in Coruscant. There’s the Datacard located in the southern portion of the back street within this building.
- Go towards the northeastern part east of Klegger Corp Mining Facility at Mustafar until spot the big cylindrical pipe. The Datacard has located on the opposite side of this large pipe.
Attack of the Clones Episode 2
- Go to go to the Stalgasin Hive on The Geonosis Planet. You’ll find the Datacard in some of the rock formations. You can also use grapples to make it to the top.
Revenge of the Sith Episode 3
- There is a Datacard on the northernmost portion of the stage near Kashykk within Kachirho. Take a seat on one of the elevated rocks and continue climbing until you come across one.
A New Hope Episode 4
- You can purchase the Datacard from the Mos Eisley on Tatooine. It’s located situated at the highest point of the ledges that run in the northeast direction. You can forcefully build platforms to reach the top of the ledge.
- Traverse is close to Ben Kenobi in Ben Kenobi’s house in the Jundland Wastes in Tatooine. There is a massive wall which you can climb with force. Leap over it and follow the rock platforms when you come across an edge. There is the Datacard on the top of the rock structure.
- The card can be obtained from Yavin 4’s Great Temple in Yavin 4. The Datacard is situated on the highest point of one beam within the Great Temple.
The Empire is Striking Back, Episode 5
- There is a Datacard in Hoth’s Echo’s base ceiling at Hoth. The Datacard inside Hoth’s Hangar’s central area. Find the ledges to grapple, and climb up the bridge. After that, you can use the grapple to move close to your Datacard.
- This could trigger some memories of the time you trained with Yoda. Go to the south-facing in the direction of Dragonsnake Bog and seek out a thin branch. It is possible to grab the ledges and collect the Datacard.
- There is a Datacard in the shadow of a blocked door towards the centre of Bespin within Cloud City. Utilize the Breaker Blaster to enter the door.
A New Hope Episode 6
- There is a Datacard in the Ewok village on Endor the planet when you arrive and look through the window hidden behind the branches, which are opened with an electronic switch.
Episode 7 of The Force Awakens, The Force Awakens
- You can find the Datacard inside an engine of the ship on Niima Outpost in Jakku planet.
- Go to the old Maz’s Castle located at Takodana. When you arrive at the Millenium Falcon, You will discover a Datacard just to the east of the shoreline under the sea. You can use to hook the Grapple hook to pull the card from the water.
Last Jedi Episode 8
- Go to visit the Canto Bight located at The Cantonica. There is a Datacard located high above one of the former structures.
- When you arrive at the area that is the landing point of the Crait Outpost, You will see a small platform on the right of the. The Datacard is located at the bottom of the platform.
Rise of the Skywalker Episode 9
- Go toward going to the Sith Citadel in Exegol. There are some metal steps as you get to the area where you will land. It is necessary to locate the rope in the vicinity and use it to climb up the ledges until you can see pipes. After that, walk along the pipes. You’ll find a Datacard at the top of the pipes.
- Visit Kef Bir, the Crash Site located at Kef Bir. Take the mid-path and continue in the West direction to the wooden hut to locate the Datacard.
When we’re done with this article, I’ve come up with a joke! Why does R2-D2 not have siblings? Because R2-D2 has transistors!
This is all you need to know about receiving Datacards within the Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga.
You can also visit our Gaming Guide Category.