Destiny 2 is all about using your super. However, it needs Orbs to charge up. The way to get these orbs has changed over the years. Although it is not difficult to create, knowing the basics will speed up the process. Let’s now see how to get Orbs of Power for Destiny 2.
How to get Orbs of Power for Destiny 2
To get Orbs of Power, you can pick up Orbs from other players’ Supers or use mods to make them.
- Use Super: Your super cannot be used until your super meter is empty. To fill it up, kill enemies or get power from other players.
- Mods can be used to create orbs: Depending on your subclass and how you play the game, you can use these mods to increase orbs of power.
- Harmonic Siphon Use quick weapon final blows to generate Orbs of Power.
- Void Siphon Use quick Void weapon final blows to generate Orbs of Power.
- Arc Siphon Use quick Arc weapon final blows to generate Orbs of Power.
- Solar Siphon Use quick Solar weapon final blows to generate Orbs of Power.
- You can only use one of these mods at a given time. They take up the Helmet Armor slot.
Masterwork Weapons are another method that worked in the past but has stopped working. Masterwork weapons were created before you could upgrade a weapon fully. This was useful for obtaining Orbs of Power if you could defeat many enemies quickly. Unfortunately, this method no longer works after Year 5 of the Witch queen.
How to use Orbs of power
You can use orbs to charge your super meter. Just walk on top of the power orbs. You won’t be allowed to pick them up if your super is full or you already have one.
This covers all you need to do to obtain Orbs of Power for Destiny 2. You might find these guides helpful if you play this game about creating your clan in Destiny 2.