Get The Jar Cannon In Elden Ring: There are many various types of weapons and gear you can utilize in Elden Ring. Jar Cannon is among the Ballistae that is best suited for long-range combats. You can use it to terminate Great screws upon your opponents.
It not only damages the targeted opponents but also damages their defenses. So, below’s our direction on how to get the jar cannon in Elden Ring.
How to Get the Jar Cannon in Elden Ring
You can obtain the Container Cannon by defeating Queen Margot at Volcano Cavern. Adhere to these steps to reach it:
- Head over to Mount Gelmir, located north of Liurnia of Lakes and west of the Altus Plateau.
- You can either utilize the Grand Lift of Dectus or travel through the Ruin-Strewn Prercpice to reach there.
- If you travel through the latter, you can locate an optional boss, Magma Wyrm.
- As you get to the Mount Gelmir campsite, head in the west direction and climb the ladders.
- Upon heading left, you will notice ladders heading upwards. After mounting these ladders to the top, climb the ladders again.
- Once you arrive at the top of the hill, head north, though make sure you don’t miss the Cave to your left.
- The Volcano Cave is found in a corner bound to be missed to the left.
- You can relax and save your location at the Volcano Cave, Site of Grace, near the entry. You will discover several Demi-human enemies as you go along.
- As you move into the Cave, take a left and go ahead.
- You will discover a Demi-human chieftain defending the Fog door. You can skip it to proceed further into the Boss room.
- The Demi-human Queen Margot will be staying to fight you as you enter the room.
- Once you have beaten her, she will drop 11,000 Runes and the Jar Cannon Ballista.
How to Use the Jar Cannon?
- You can use any Greatbolts for this weapon. It considers over 15.0 and uses 23 strengths as well as 12 Dexterity.
- Jar Canno has a default skill to kick targeted enemies.
- It can impose up to 672 physical damage when boosted to +10.
- You can use it against many enemies, and it is positively influential during long-ranged battles.
- Due to its weight and reload speed, it might be challenging to utilize it in close-ranged combats.
- You can neither enchant it with magic nor promote it with consumables.
- While you cannot use the Ashes of War, you can upgrade it using the Somber Smithing Stones.
That’s exactly how to obtain the Container Cannon in Elden Ring. If you liked this overview, check out our other overviews Elden Ring Royal Knight Loretta Cheese Guide.