Recurve Bow in Genshin Impact: You must purchase the Recurve Bow with Genshin Impact if you seek a quality bow. It is a weapon with three stars that can be particularly beneficial when you are a fan of the ability to steal lives.
The player can use their Weapon Refinement to recover up to 16% HP when they defeat foes. As per its description in the game, it can even kill eagles in mid-flight. Let’s quickly look at how to get the Recurve Bow in Genshin Impact and how to climb it.
How to Get the Recurve Bow in Genshin Impact
There are two methods to make a recurve bow for this game.
- Randomly opening chests across Mondstadt: Mondstadt is full of chests available throughout the city when you play. Therefore, you must explore them all or, at the very least, the most. However, you must open the rarer chests to get the Recurve Bow. It isn’t a sure drop; however, opening them while moving around is certainly one way to acquire it.
- Conversation with Nakano: Nakano is an NPC to be found in Inazuma at Ritou. You can walk up to Nakano and begin an exchange. However, you’ll have to follow a particular conversational branch to acquire this information. He will tell you about his love for the ocean and sunshine every day. In his dialogues, the actor will talk about Eternity. There are two dialog paths “Eternity …” and “But I’m not going to end here.” Select the second option. Nakano will then provide you with the Recurve Bow that he was given by his friend but did not get to use.
How to Ascend It
It is possible to climb the Recurve Bow up to the level of 6. Below are the necessary resources you’ll need to climb it.
- Mora: 105,000
- Fetters of the Dandelion Gladiator: 2
- Chains of the Dandelion Gladiator: 6
- Shackles of the Dandelion Gladiator: 6
- Dream of the Dandelion Gladiator: 3
- Chaos Device: 10
- Chaos Circuit: 12
- Divining Scroll: 6
- Chaos Core: 18
- Sealed Scroll: 10
- Forbidden Curse Scroll: 12
This is all you must learn about how to get the Recurve Bow in Genshin Impact & how to ascend it. If you’re interested in the game, I would suggest that you go through the other Genshin Impact guides for help on other similar subjects.