Yudia in Lost Ark 2022: Lost Ark features an area that is among the most prominent open worlds ever. The different regions and continents provide endless fun and exciting new features.
Yudia is one of the continents and one of the main areas players can visit to reap a wealth of rewards. Here’s our advice on reaching the Yudia continent in Lost Ark.
How to get To Yudia In Lost Ark?
- You must finish this adventurer’s Tome of Rethramis to be able to enter the Yudia.
- Additionally, it would help if you collected all of the Mokoko Seeds scattered in the Rethramis continent.
- Additionally, you must also have at the very least 50 goodwill virtues to participate in the Rapport quests.
- Once you’ve completed all prerequisites, travel until you reach the extreme northern border of Rethramis. Rethramis.
- There is a portal that will transport you to the Yudia continent in seconds.
- There are two principal areas in Yudia and include:
- Saland Hill
- Ozhorn Hill
- As you cross the portal, you will arrive the Saland Hill. We suggest you look for the cooking collectibles and other collectibles over Saland Hill.
- You can encounter several bosses and enemies to defeat. You also need to complete the Adventurer’s Tome and find all the Mokoko Seeds.
Main quests in Yudia
The following are the essential quests you can do in Yudia:
- The Search for the Nomad
- Burned Camp
- Street of Bandits
- Salt mine
- The Search for the Monument
- Rip off the Bandits
- Another Monument
- Aregal Salt Flats
- Submit and Salvation
- The Last Monument
- Always one following the other
- Nomad Meet
- Get ready for the rain
- to Morai
- Is it Armel
- Armel, along with the Demon
- Demon Submission
- We’ll go for Luterra!
This concludes our guide on how to reach Yudia In the Lost Ark. If you enjoyed this guide, be sure to read our other guides. How to Fix Lost Ark Chat Not Working.