Twilight Snapper in V Rising: V Rising is a multiplayer survival game that centers around the story of a Vampire who has risen from his slumber. If you are weak must gather resources and take on various V bosses. While you don’t require fish to survive, you need them to gather sources.
This includes scales, oil from fish, and bones of fish. While you can find the majority of the fish in barrels and treasure chests, you will need to find Twilight Snapper, which can be a little challenging because of its rarity.
It’s one of the fish that is valuable to summon an opponent. This is why we have a guide on how to get Twilight Snapper V Rising.
How to Get Twilight Snapper in V Rising
It is possible to find this Twilight Snapper in small water bodies scattered across the map. Although it’s an ocean fish, it is possible to find the fish in lakes and small ponds.
It is a fish species that can be utilized as a source to summon the Putrid Rat Boss in level 30. However, before removing this fish, it is necessary to make your fishing rod.
- To unlock the crafting of fishing rods initially, you must open the woodworking bench. It is unlocked after winning Rufus and Rufus, the Foreman in the level 20.
- Once you’ve reached the 30th level Once you have reached level 30, track him down near the Blood Altar to confront him.
- Once you’ve defeated him and drank his blood, gain access to the workbench. You will require 60 animal hides and 12 planks to construct the Woodworking bench.
- You can then create your fishing rod within the workbench by using some of the following resources. These resources include:
- 8 planks
- 4 Copper Ingot
- 4. Coarse Thread.
- Set these things in the input area on your Woodworking bench to make an angler rod.
- If you own a fishing rod, go to the fishing spots to locate Twilight Snapper. Twilight Snapper.
- The majority of players have said that they have seen this fish within the Farmlands and the Silverlight Hills.
- According to a Reddit member @TevossBr, Fishing in Farmlands yields better results than in Farbane Woods.
- When you’ve found the perfect fishing spot, get your rod and click on the mouse left to drop the rod deep into the waters.
- Click your right mouse button repeatedly until you notice the water splash over the hook.
- Since there isn’t a specific where to locate this fish, you may have to hunt for a longer time to catch this fish.
This concludes our guide on How to Get Twilight Snapper in V Rising. If you enjoyed this guide, take a look at the other tutorials on how to make Stone Dust in V Rising here on Tech E Hack.