Whetstone in V Rising: V Rising revolves around a weak Vampire who awakes from his sleep into a brand new world. As you wake up, you build new bases from scratch. Whetstone is among the things you require to build bases and an entire castle.
It is a foundation element to make roof slabs and a smart option to keep sunlight out. This is why we have a guide for how to get Whetstone inside V Rising.
How to Get Whetstone in V Rising
There is the Whetstone within the Bandit Strongholds camps scattered across the map. Five Bandit camps are scattered across the map—the Whetstone from various containers, barrels, and close to corpses within these camps.
Since all loot is available for farming, you can go back to these places to get additional Whetstones. You can also get some Bandits to collect these items.
V Rising Whetstone Recipe
- Instead of searching for the items, you can make them using the help of a recipe. You must beat Grayson, one of the Armourer, on level 27.
- However, you must reach level 27 before you can unlock and follow him to the Blood Altar.
- This boss can be found in the south-western region in Farbane Woods in a Bandit Armory.
- When his health is deteriorating during the fight, certain Bandits will join in to aid him.
- After you’ve overcome them all, you’ll receive recipes for making whetstones, workshop floors, and sculptures.
- To craft a Whetstone, you will need these items:
- 1 Copper Ingot
- 12 Stone Dust
- Input the items into the input section in the Furnace to obtain the Whetstone.
- Additionally, it will also grant you the Crimson Aegis power once you take on the villain.
That’s it for how to get Whetstone in V Rising. Suppose you liked this article and want to know more. In that case, you can check out our other guides on how to make the leather you need, obtain a Horse, and get an unsullied Heart on V Rising right here on Tech e Hack.