In this way you can run android app on windows 11. This is an excellent method to allow Android users to connect their apps on PC and smartphones. Only a limited number of apps are officially supported.
However, it is essential to note that the Amazon Appstore is still in Preview. In addition, Windows 11 uses the Amazon Appstore instead of using the Google Play Store for its Android apps.
All premium apps you download, and any purchases you make in-app are tied directly to an Amazon account instead of the Google account. In addition, many Android devices have Google accounts.
The Amazon Appstore Preview for Windows 11 contains more than 1,000 apps and games comprising Amazon Kindle, Audible, Comixology, The Washington Post app, and many more.
These apps have been verified and tested in Windows 11 PCs running either Intel or AMD hardware. Additional apps are expected to be added later on.
How do I download and run android app on windows 11 via the Amazon Appstore?
For run android app on windows 11, start by upgrading Windows 11 and the Microsoft Store.
- On your computer, go to settings > update and Security Windows Update.
- Go to “Check for Updates” to be alerted.”
- If there is an update available, follow the instructions on-screen to download it.
- When your PC is up-to-date, open Microsoft Store on your PC. Microsoft Store on your PC.
- Click on”Library.” Click on the “Library” tab and choose “Get Updates.”
- Let the update be installed.
After all the required updates, you can start downloading an Amazon Appstore preview. Amazon Appstore Preview for Windows 11.
- Open the Microsoft Store
- Search for “Amazon Appstore.”
- Go to the Amazon Appstore Preview landing page and click “Install.”
- Install the Android Subsystem to Windows when asked.
- Once you have it installed, open your Amazon Appstore and sign in to your Amazon account, or make an account from scratch.
- You can browse Android applications in Amazon’s Amazon Appstore Preview. Certain apps are also available on Microsoft Store. Microsoft store.
To run android app on windows 11, open it from your desktop or the Start Menu as you would with any other application. The app will launch in its tab.
Other methods for installing to run android app on windows 11
Downloading Android applications on Windows 11 through the Amazon Appstore is simple, but this isn’t the only way to download Android software on Windows.
You could as well install apps via sideloading to Windows 11 or run android app on windows 11 using BlueStacks or similar emulation software. The alternative methods may allow you to install applications or games that aren’t supported (though whether they function correctly is another matter).