Discord Party Mode On Mobile: You might have already heard that Discord Party Mode can be accessed from Friday, May 13th at 10 AM PST to Monday, May 16th at 5 PM PST. How do you access it?
Is it possible to get Discord Party Mode on mobile?
Discord Party Mode is not available on mobile devices running iOS or Android.
However, Party Mode relies heavily on combos and requires quick typing, which is best for PC users. We tried to follow the same steps as Discord PC users, going into your User Settings. Then we looked elsewhere.
This can be frustrating for mobile users. However, there may be another event or celebration for them. You might consider a workaround.
Is there a Workaround for this problem?
- To access Party Mode Mobile, visit Discord.com from your mobile browser.
- Click on the 3 dots in the top right to select ” Desktop Website” from this menu.
- This will transform your view into what it looks like on the Desktop.
- Now Log in to Discord by clicking here. Go to User Settings just like you would on your PC UI.
- Enable Party Mod, and that’s all.
- The mobile app interface will make navigation much more accessible. Depending on the speed and power of your device, it may take some time to get combos.
This is all you need to know about Discord Party Mode for Android and iOS.
You can find more information about Discord and hidden Easter Eggs at Tech E Hack.