Piston Door in Minecraft 2022: One of the features you can do in Minecraft, which you could create is the piston door. It’s a fascinating and practical invention that will make the world more enjoyable.
The fact is that creating piston doors is easy and requires a few items. Let’s quickly look at how to build a Redstone Piston door in Minecraft.
How to Make a Piston Door in Minecraft
It is easy to create an open-air piston door using Minecraft that will open to close on both sides.
- Create the doors.
- Link the torches.
- We are completing the doors using Pressure plates.
- And for an extra but optional step, you can also make the door work from the other side. To make the Piston door, you will need:
- Sticky Piston: 6
- Gray Concrete Blocks: 8 (You can use other blocks as well, but for this article, we will use Gray Concrete blocks)
- Redstone torches: 6
- Redstone Dust: 10
- Pressure plate: 2
- Blocks to fill up the space
One tip is that you can try this using creative mode. This can cut down on the hassle of acquiring materials. This can also speed up the process.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Begin By placing 3 Sticky Piston facing each other to the right. They must be placed over the other.
- Then, leave a four-block space and repeat, but the Pistons must be facing on the left this time.
- Then, place a Redstone torch on top of the sticky piston on the right. The piston will begin to move.
- Install an uncolored concrete block in front of the middle piston.
- Last but not least, use Redstone dust over the gray concrete you put between the middle Sticky Piston.
- Follow these instructions for the second side.
- Both the Sticky pistons need to be extended.
- Then, take two-block with gray concrete blocks.
Connecting the torches
- You must dig a three-block hole to join two torches.
- Find the block with three blocks to the left of both torches.
- The next step is to dig the entire line between block 1 and block 8 by the distance of three blocks, about the previous Redstone torch in block 1 and the 2nd Redstone torch in block 8.
- Next, add one layer from the bottom of the blocks from block 2 to block 7.
- Below the original Redstone torches, torches are added on the second final block. It is necessary to complete this step for both Redstone torches.
- Next, place one Redstone dust over the block at the bottom of the new torches.
- Next, put an electric torch on top of your Redstone dust. Repeat this procedure on the opposite side.
- Then, connect these torches by placing Redstone dust from block 2 to block 7.
Complete the door with Pressure plates. Make the Piston Door in Minecraft
- Make sure you fill in the top layer you dug with blocks of your preferred size.
- Set up two pressure plates, leaving a gap of one square block between the concrete gray doors.
If you step onto these plates, the doors will open.
The door should be opened on the other side.
- To make this work, on the opposite side, you’ll need an additional 8. Redstone Dust and 2 more pressure plates.
- If you wish to open the door on the second side, you need to dig two blocks.
- Start building with the blocks on the side of the pressure plate.
- Dig this area for four blocks.
- Incorporate the Redstone dust into the eight blocks.
- Then, cover the upper layer with the blocks you prefer.
- Then, add the two pressure plates to the opposite side, where you have added the final batch of Redstone dust.
The door opens on both sides.
Thank you for BlenDigi of YouTube for sharing this instructional video. If you’re stuck and require some extra assistance, check out their tutorial below.
This is the guide on how to create a Redstone Piston door in Minecraft. For more intriguing creations, please take a look at our tutorial about how to build dance floors.