Pumpkin Pie in Minecraft 2022: It’s crucial to store the food items and consumables in Minecraft. If you do not eat enough food, it could cause a state of starvation. If you continue to deal with the effects of starvation, this can lead to death.
So, why not savor by eating a slice or two of Pumpkin pie? It could increase the level of saturation and help restore your hungry points. Saturation is a condition that can prevent death due to hunger. This is why we have a tutorial on how to make Pumpkin Pie in Minecraft.
How to Make Pumpkin Pie in Minecraft
To make a Pumpkin pie, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Block of pumpkin
- Sugar can be made from small pieces of sugarcane. They are found near the ocean biomes, rivers, lakes, and ocean biomes.
- Eggs can be obtained from chickens. If you own an animal farm, it is easier to get eggs.
- Finding pumpkin blocks is challenging. But, you can find Pumpkin blocks at frozen biomes and woolen tents close to the mansions in the woods.
- After putting everything in place, open your 3×3 grid table for crafting.
- Put the pumpkin into one block. Add sugar to the next and add an egg to the last block.
- While you are making these, you’ll be able to take pleasure in and enjoy the Pumpkin pie. It can restore up to 8 points of hunger and has a 4.8 saturated status influence on consumption.
- If you can’t locate the ingredients to make your pie, you could obtain your pie directly from an apprentice villager. Learn more about the best way to step up the villagers to master level.
- There’s the possibility of a 50 percent chance for the wandering villagers to trade Pumpkin blocks to exchange Emeralds.
This concludes our guide on how to create Pumpkin pie using Minecraft. If you enjoyed this tutorial, look at more guides about ways to develop the Rainbow sheep and more on how to make a Rainbow sheep in Minecraft at Tech E Hack.