Mark Enemies in Payday 2: Payday 2 is all about having intel. It is vital to have this information, so it is a good idea to mark your enemies. You and your team can identify enemies by highlighting them.
This will alert your team and allow them to hide from the guards. It can be confusing to know how to target them. You may even think that you need a special skill. This guide will show you how to identify enemies in Payday 2.
Payday 2: How to Mark Enemies
Mark your enemies in this game using the Shout or Interact buttons. This will show you and your team their silhouettes. To mark them, press the following button:
- PC: Press the F key on your keyboard.
- Xbox: Press the RB button on your controller.
- PS4: Press the R1 button on your controller.
- Nintendo Switch: Press the R button on your Switch Pro controller or the Joy-con.
It is not possible to mark all enemies in the game. This feature is only available to security cameras and special enemies. These special enemies include:
- Captain Winters
- SWAT Van Turret
To improve the way marking enemies affects your gameplay, you need the High-Value Target skill. It can be found under the Silent Killer Section of the Ghost Skill Tree. It does exactly this:
- High Value Target
- Base Version: Enemies you mark will suffer 15% more damage
- Ace version: Marked enemies deal 50% more damage if they are less than 10 meters away. This also doubles how long they can be marked. You can also highlight them with any weapon you choose.
This guide will show you how to highlight enemies in Payday 2. Since you like playing this game, you can find our guides helpful on how to unlock the jacket character pack and upgrade your safehouse for Payday 2.