Minecraft is an internet-based Sandbox game that allows players to play however they wish. In addition, the game comes with a lot of aspects, along with game mechanics. Sometimes, these game mechanics perform strangely and give an outcome that could be desirable or unintentional.
These are referred to as Glitches. There has been numerous Glitch in the past, and some are still present in the present. This tutorial will show you how to use the XP Glitch that can operate within Minecraft.
How to Do the XP Glitch in Minecraft
The XP glitch in Minecraft is a technique that allows players to get a lot of XP at a minimum effort in the most efficient way. The procedure for making the Glitch is simple, and this is the procedure to follow.
- Get 2 stacks of any Smeltable Items like Cobblestone or Gold.
- Please carry one of the Stacks and name it Item2 or something like that.
- Now make certain the first 5 slots of your Hotbar is empty.
- Plac the unnamed stack in the 3rd slot and the named stack in the 1st slot.
- Move to a Furnace and access it.
- Now carry the named stack and remove it over the unnamed stack.
- Here is where the glitch begins.
- You will have to spam the swap button over the 2 stacks.
- Every point to swap, you will get XP for it.
- Do it for a period, and you will get a ton of XP.
This is how to gain a significant amount of XP by playing This Minecraft glitch. Based on the nature of the item, you’ll get more than XP. The thing I would recommend to use would be the Gold and Netherite Scraps whenever possible.
Even 2 Stacks made of Netherite Scrap could appear a bit daunting. It would help if you went for Gold. You can begin the glitch using Cobblestone and then shift to Gold.
This guide was about how to perform the XP Glitch within Minecraft. We hope that this tutorial will be helpful to you.
Also Read: Roblox Grand Pirates Codes May 2022