Nintendo Switch Sports is a recent game for sports simulation developed by Nintendo. The game is, in many aspects, a sequel to the Wii Sports that was released more than 10 years ago. It has six different sports available for you to play and sweat.
Alongside the sports, players can dress in different clothes and accessories. But, you have to unlock them before using the game with these items. This is why we have a guide to unlocking and purchasing clothes on Nintendo Switch Sports.
How to Unlock and Get Clothes in Nintendo Switch Sports
- The clothes can be unlocked by earning points during Global games. Go on”My Global” and select the ” Play Globally” mode and earn points by playing six sports.
- If you’ve signed up for Nintendo Switch Online, you will be joined by other players across the globe. If not, then you’ll be paired with the bots.
- Although it’s more straightforward to beat bots, is it enjoyable? However, it is important to score as many points as possible in these contests.
- If you participate in any sports game, you’ll receive at the very minimum 30-40 points.
- You will unlock numerous accomplishments while sweating and multiply them when you play these games.
- When you’ve earned more than 100 points, You are awarded cosmetic items.
- You can go to your Spocco Menu Square on the lower right display. Then select the Customization menu.
- Click on the Accessories and Outfits option.
- All the clothing, accessories, and cosmetics you have unlocked in this section.
Now, you can apply the unlocked cosmetics to your Sportsmate to give it a fresh and distinct look.
That’s it for the best way to unlock and gain clothes on Nintendo Switch Sports. If you enjoyed this guide, check out some of our previous Video Gaming Tutorials on Tech E Hack.