Sims 4 Toddler Cheats: The fun of The Sims 4 is creating a profession and building your dream house, and establishing families. However, raising children can take a lot of time, even in a simulation-based game similar to The Sims 4.
There are, fortunately, some tricks that you can employ to speed your child up and improve their skills quickly.
Here’s everything you should know about all of the toddler cheats available in The Sims 4.
Sims 4 Toddler Cheats Age Up and Maximize Their Skills
Like in the real world, it’s never easy to raise a child and have them be healthy and happy. It’s common knowledge that the most challenging times of parenting occur the ones when your kid is an infant. Did you know about “the “Terrible TWOS”? Believe you didn’t, it is a reference to The Sims 4.
However, there are a handful of cheats that are notable and can be utilized to modify the game to your preference. They can help you get older and develop your toddler’s abilities faster.
But, before you can utilize cheats available in The Sims 4, you must first allow cheats to be used within the game. To enable them, you’ll have to:
- Hit ctrl + shift + C
- Then, type in “testingcheats true.”
- Hit enter
After activating cheat, you can alter the values to whatever you want.
Toddler Skills Cheats
First, cheat codes allow you to manipulate your toddler’s abilities. They can be used to alter the rating of each skill for your child.
The following sentences should be typed exactly as written, with the “number” being several ones to five.
- Communication: stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_communication #
- Imagination: stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_imagination #
- Movement: stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_movement #
- Potty: stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_potty #
- Thinking: stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_thinking #
Toddler Needs Cheats
Then, we will discuss tricks that can manipulate your toddler’s desires. You can set the bars for every child as you’d like. They will bring your child to a state of happiness immediately.
- Attention: fillmotive motive_attention
- Bladder: fillmotive motive_bladder
- Energy: fillmotive motive_energy
- Fun: fillmotive motive_fun
Toddler Moods & Buffs Cheats
There are also tricks to alter the mood of your toddler. They can be used to change how your child is feeling at the present moment.
- Energized: sims.add_buff EnergizedHigh
- Playful: sims.add_buff PlayfulHigh
- Remove Buffs: sims.remove_all_buffs
Toddler CAS (Create a Sim) Change Cheats
To change your child’s CAS settings, it is necessary to:
- Hold shift and click on a sim.
- You can change the relationship and the physical appearance of any sim from here.
There you have it! This is all you need to be aware of to get older and improve your toddler’s capabilities by using cheats in The Sims 4. If you’ve found this article valuable, don’t forget to go to our guide section for a breakdown of other popular games.