Store Fruits In Blox Fruits: Are you wondering if Blox Fruits can be used to store fruits? The Treasure Inventory will help you determine if it can store fruits in Blox Fruits. If you plan to store fruits, there are some things you should know. We will discuss all of them here.
How to store fruits in Blox Fruits
- The Second and Third Sea are the best places for players to store fruits.
- You will need to locate the Treasure Inventory at The Cafe in Second Sea and the Mansion in Third Sea near the Blox Fruit Dealer.
- After you have reached this point, you will need to open Treasure Inventory by clicking it. On the next prompt, click Continue.
- Now you should see a window where you can double click on your fruit and add it there. This will move the fruit from the CURRENT section to the STORED.
- When you’re done, click on Exit.
- The names indicate that the current fruit you have will appear under Current. It will also appear under STORED if you transfer it to the Treasure Inventory.
Why store fruits?
You can find a Treasure Inventory to store any fruit you encounter while playing this game. You can only store one fruit at a time, so the fruits you keep in your Treasure Inventory are not able to be dropped. You won’t be allowed to take out any fruit you have stored.
You can also trade it with other players or give it to Trevor, Arowe, and Mysterious Scientist during the Cyborg quest. Here is how you can trade fruits with other players in the game. Make sure to read all conditions before trading.
Things to Remember When Storing
- The Treasure Inventory can only hold one fruit per player.
- This won’t be possible if you are still at the Sea 1 stage.
- Gamepasses can also be stored here.
- You will lose any fruit you have in your possession, even if it is a preserved one.
This is how you can store Blox Fruits. This guide will show you how to obtain the Superhuman fighting style.