Unban Account in FFXIV 2022: If you are a Final Fantasy XIV player and you’ve done something that has broken the terms and conditions of Square Enix? This can lead to a caution or, worse, a restriction.
Recently, several gamers created NSFW profile pics of characters in-game, which brought about them being suspended from playing the game for some time. If this occurs to you, here’s how to unban account in FFXIV and wish for the best.
How to Unban Account in FFXIV?
To get your FFXIV account unbanned, you need to adhere to the steps offered listed below:
- Under the Contact Category section, select Accounts as a dropdown.
- Under Contact Sub-category, choose BAN/PB.
- Now describe your inquiry in a summary format within 40 characters. You could write something like “Request to unban account” and click on Next.
- You should now see some FAQs underneath Support Information. Select Next.
- Now Square Enix offers three-way contact support – Email, Chat, and Phone. Pick your preferred mode and click on the associate button. Do note the business hours during which the support service will be available.
- After this, you will be requested to enter your Square Enix ID, answer the Security Question, and add more details, including the problem you face.
- Once everything is counted, submit the appeal. Note that it is not ensured that your account will be unbanned. It will all depend on the choice of the devs. Square Enix support will review and then respond to your appeal to get unbanned in FFXIV.
How Long FFXIV Bans Last?
There are various degrees of infractions that gamers can commit, and each will have a different sort of ‘punishment.’ There are six levels of such penalties:
- Temporary Service Account Suspension (which lasts for three days)
- Temporary Service Account Suspension (which lasts for 10 Days)
- Temporary Service Account Suspension (which lasts for 20 Days)
- Service Account Termination
You will be educated on the same as well as given instructions. You will undoubtedly be released with caution or a temporary suspension if the offense isn’t intense. If your account gets a short-term suspension, it will be instantly compelling.
Still, the suspension duration will undoubtedly be counted from midnight. Pacific Time the following day. So, if you get put on hold from 6:00 p.m Pacific Time on January 1, you will not have the ability to play from that exact time.
Yet what Square Enix will count is from midnight. Pacific Time on January 2 and the 3-day suspension will undoubtedly be calculated from midnight. Pacific Time on January 2 too.
Therefore, in general, your suspension will certainly be for three days and 6 hrs additional. Make sure to read the full Account Penalty Policy here.
How is a Violation Determined?
Penalty factors will undoubtedly build up if you have broken numerous classifications. So if you get ten fine points for one sort of infraction and 5 for one more, you obtain a total of 15, which will establish what type of penalty your account should get.
Extreme violations of repeated ones will bring about an irreversible solution to account termination.
As you can inform, Square Enix is extremely strict about the infractions, so gamers have to continue to be cautious and avoid utilizing any NSFW pictures, hazards, insults, etc. That’s precisely how to interest urban accounts in FFXIV.
We Hope This Guide Helped you For more gaming guide please check GAMING LIFE category.