Payday 2 allows you and your team to perform heists in exciting missions in a story mode or multiplayer. After you have completed your Death-defying Heists, you will need to return to your Safehouse.
This is where you can practice your gunplay and learn more about the game. The Safehouse is an important POI in the game. It will unlock more content. This guide will show you How to Upgrade Your Safehouse in Payday2.
How to Upgrade the Safehouse in Payday 2
You can upgrade the Safehouse in Payday 2 by using Continental Coins or CC. Continental Coins or CC are a form of in-game currency resource that can be obtained through multiple methods. Follow these steps to get a lot of CC in your Safe House in Payday 2.
- You will receive 1 CC for every 500K XP. This excludes Crime Spree.
- You will receive 6 CCs by completing Safe House Raids.
- Complete Daily Safe House Side Jobs to get 6 CCs.
- Claiming Reward by completing the Crime Spree.
- Complete Achievement Milestones.
- Complete the Storyline missions. You will receive 135 CCs.
- Unlock Trophies and get 6 CC (This applies to the ones that reward players with Continental Coins).
You can upgrade your Safehouse once you have the right amount of Continental Coins. To fully Max your Safehouse, you will need 828 Continental Coins. You will get more content the more quickly you can move through Payday 2.
This article was about upgrading your Safehouse in Payday 2. This guide should have been helpful. You can also check our other guides like How To Get The Jacket Character Pack in Payday 2.