Warframe is a no-cost third-person action shooter where you are Tenno, The Ancient race with the ability to control Warframes. One of the best aspects of gameplay is its Trading system. Why? Because it lets you trade with friends and other players.
Although trading is easy, it requires completing specific prerequisites and steps. But don’t fret. Here’s our guide to trade with friends on Warframe.
How to trade with Friends in Warframe
There are two ways to trade with your friends in Warframe. You can either go towards the Clan Dojo or the post for training in Maroo’s Bazaar. There are two requirements for unlocking trading. These are:
- The player you and the trader, selected to trade with must have a Mastery Rank higher than Rank 2.
- You must activate Two-factor authentication.
After completing the prerequisites, Once you have completed these prerequisites, you can trade with your buddies and other players. The quantity of trades is contingent on the mastery ranking that you hold. The only exception is for founding players who receive two trades—one trade.
How to Trade with Clan Dojo
Follow these steps to make a trade:
- You can go to any one of Clan Dojo and get to the trading post.
- Invite your friends or fellow players to join you at the Dojo.
- Interact and activate the Trading post.
- Once you have activated the trading posting, you’ll be able to see your friend’s name on the list.
- Double-click their gamer tags to begin trading.
- When you are both connected, choose the option to add items to trade.
- Select the category of products you’d like to exchange.
- Select the weapon, item, or other equipment you wish to trade.
- After picking all items, click your ” Ready to trade” box beneath the slots.
- Also, don’t forget to check the items or platinum the player offers in the trade.
- After you’ve checked the box, click the to accept the trade option and then click the OK option to confirm the trade.
How to trade at Maroo’s Bazaar
You must travel through your Mars Planet for a trip to Maroo’s Bazaar. If you haven’t yet unlocked Mars, you must defeat Specter in the Mars Junction on Earth.
Follow these items to sell at the Maroo’s bazaar
- Once you have reached the Bazaar, take a closer look and talk to any Tenno.
- The next step is to choose the items you wish to trade.
- Similar to the previously described method, ensure you know when you’re ready to make a trade.
- Once you both have selected the trade items, select the Accept trade option.
- And hit the Ok option to complete the trade.
That’s everything covered about how to trade with friends in Warframe. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on Tech E Hack.