Preferred Worlds in FFXIV: Final Fantasy XIV, a massively multiplayer online game of role-playing, was created & released in 2009 by Square Enix. You will need to create your character on one of the game’s servers to play the game.
The Worlds are the servers used in FFXIV. There are many types of Worlds, depending on the population. However, The Preferred World is one such World. This guide will explain which Preferred Worlds exist in FFXIV.
What are Preferred Worlds in FFXIV?
As I mentioned, Preferred worlds can be used as a server in FFXIV. A World considered Preferred means that it is very sparsely populated and has plenty of room. These servers may not be as popular as other servers or more recent than other servers.
They serve as an excellent place for newer players. Special bonuses will be given to players who create or transfer characters to Preferred Worlds. Apart from Preferred Worlds in FFXIV, there are many Worlds with different Classifications based on their population. Those being:
- A New World: An entirely new World.
- Congested world: Highly populated world where players cannot transfer or create their characters.
- Standard World – A World with a manageable population.
When you want to transfer characters to or from a Preferred World, there are some conditions in FFXIV. These conditions apply:
- Transferred characters from a congested world to a preferred world.
- Preferred World characters were created.
If you are subject to one of these conditions, you cannot use the Home World Transfer Service before 90 days. You will still receive some rewards for meeting the above conditions.
Rewards for Creating or Transfering Characters in these Worlds
Although the Home World Transfer Service is currently down, these rewards will help you level up your character. These are the rewards for creating or transferring characters into a Preferred World.
- Character creation :
- Double EXP bonus (only until level 80).
- Gift of 10 Silver Chocobo feathers. This item can be exchanged for lower-mid level gear to enhance the leveling experience.
- Gift of 15 Days of Free Play Time (one-time Reward for Service Account)
- Transferring to a Preferred World :
- Home World Transfer is available at no cost.
- Gift 10 Gold Chocobo feathers can be exchanged for special rewards like rare mounts.
- Reimbursement of the entire estate plus compensation of 3,000,000 Gil for any non-recoverable furnishings.
- Reimbursement for the 500,000 Gil price and compensation for 500,000 Gil non-recoverable furnishings.
This guide was about the Preferred Worlds of FFXIV. This guide hopefully helped you!
Also Read: How to Unban Account in FFXIV 2022.