Wordle Answer Today May 13 2022: Are you searching for clues to the May 13 Wordle Puzzle 328 answer or hint on today’s date (5/13)? Here’s all you need to know about the puzzle of today.
The first step is to look at the hint and the clues to help you find the solution. If you need assistance, we’ve provided the answer in the final paragraph of this post.
Wordle 328 (May 13) Hint Today
- 1st Hint: There is only 1 vowel in this word.
- 2nd Hint: Thevowel is the second letter in the word.
- 3rd Hint: The word means to get or feel slightly drunk.
- 4th Hint: The opposite word to today’s answer is Sober.
Stop reading if this is good enough for you to get to the correct answer in the fewest tries. But if for some extra clues via word suggestions, check out the list below.
5 Letter Words Starting With T & Ending in Y
This session will focus on five letters beginning in T and ending with Y to create Wordle:
Use the tips and clues given above. If you require assistance, this is the session perfect for you.
May 13 2022 Wordle 328 Answer for Today
The answer for the May 13 Wordle (5/13) is TIPSY.
What is TIPSY?
- From Dictionary.com: Characterized by or due to intoxication
- From Merriam-Webster: Unsteady, staggering, or foolish from the effects of liquor
That’s it for Wordle of today! We’ve got a complete list of previous Wordle solutions from the moment it went viral. If you’re a lover of Wordle and want to know the answers, we’ve got you covered.
We also have the method to play the previous Wordles using the archive. Additionally, we have some apps to aid you in solving everyday challenges effortlessly. Please look at our special section on Tech E Hack for everything else connected with Wordle.